There is a story to tell.
We are all storytellers.
We live, we exist, we have memories, we share them.
Where do we start? How do we start?
We start by deciding what we want to say:
- it could something we hold dear
- something we are interested in
- a time in the past
- a vision of the future
- an injustice we want resolving
- a lifestyle that shouldn’t be ignored
- the perfect crime solved
- a love requited, or not, or struggling
- a quest to accept
- a life to be saved
- a death to be savoured
- a moment I remember, or one I wish I didn’t
What am I passionate about and what do I want to say about it?
If we know what we want to say it will define how we tell the story, our story.
We do this at the beginning, then with each step we take.
If we know what we want to say we’ll keep the path ahead lit.